Thursday 7 April 2011

Development of my Final Poster

This shows the devleopment of my magazine. How I used stasted with a few features of the magazine, using certain conventions such as the Masthead, skyline, anchorage text and gradually built it up.
I believe that the magazine is extremely effect, I prefer the conventions such as the sell line and the lures because they look the most professional and stand out the most. If I was going to change anything, I would adapt or change the focal image and prehaps have a better colour scheme. The colour scheme fits the genre of the trailer, which the black, white, grey and red, but I don' think these colours would stand out as much I would want it to. Therefore, these are the main conventions which I would adapt and change if I had the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment