Friday 8 April 2011

Audience Feedback



For my audience feedback, I used the camera on my phone to asked random students. In the end I asked 6 people to watch my trailer and answer questions about it. These two videos are the feedback two what they think ofour trailer.
I was pleased with the audience feedback, I was glas that the people I asked spoke truthly about the trailer, and didn't respond to just yes and no. When asking the questions such as which part was created the most tension, I was pleased with the mixed response. Some of the people thought the beginning because of the writting, which makes the audience questions, and some people thought the ending, with the girl walking towards the camera, also the flash on the girl between the 'Coming Soon' and the camera.
Overall, using a camera to record what my target audience was a great way to collect peoples feedback on the trailer. I thought it was much more inspirational to get a one to one insight to the audiences thoughts in comparison to what they have written on paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment